This may be a new concept for you but let me be the first to tell you that outsourcing your administrative task is a dental practice management concept that is sure to boost your company’s profitability beyond measure.
My name is Tina Brown and I’ve worked in the dental field for over 30 years serving majority of those years as an office manager. Today I manage a team of virtual assistants that collectively have over 150 years of experience in both the front and back office. We are the experience you’re looking for! My team of virtual assistants work remotely from off-site locations administering a vast majority of your dental administrative needs, including but not limited to:
- Insurance billing
- Claims clean up over 30 days
- Payment posting
- Verifications and much more
Ultimately we are in the business of saving you time and money by removing all of the time consuming and costly tasks off of your in-office daily to-do list. Dental Practice Enhancement virtual assistants play a complementary role to your in-office admin team. By working with us, it allows your team to spend the quality time necessary to administer intake and outtake task, along with, nurture long lasting and healthy relationships with your patients.
There are many reasons why dental offices across the nation outsource their front office task to us but here are a few of the biggest advantages of us working together:
- You ONLY PAY for the work hours needed
- We’re independent contractors and not employees, therefore, there are NO employee benefits to pay such as vacation or holiday time
- We have NO interruptions by phone calls or patients so we can take care of your tasks in a more timely and efficient manner
- There are absolutely NO payroll taxes.
Working with us is an all around win!