Do you feel like your practice is struggling? Are administrative tasks keeping you from providing the best possible care to your patients? If so, it may be time to consider remote dental billing. Outsourcing some of your billing and insurance work can have untold benefits for your practice and for the well-being of your team.
The experts at Dental Practice Enhancement handle all steps of billing, beginning even before you perform treatment. Our remote administrators are highly trained, great communicators, and have a meticulous attention to detail. We are confident that we can develop a plan to take your practice to the next level.
Read on to learn the answers to some common questions about remote dental billing. Then contact us to learn more or to schedule a consultation.
What parts of dental billing do you handle?
All of them! We begin by verifying a patient’s coverage prior to treatment. Then we take care of every step of the insurance claim until you receive full payment. These steps include:
- Reviewing claims and all attachments prior to submission
- Posting insurance payments
- Adjusting and correcting claims, if needed
- Creating patient statements
- Making collections calls
How many hours a week will you work for my practice?
As many as you want! This is a big advantage of working with a remote dental billing expert. If you don’t have the means to hire a new administrator, you can work with us a set number of hours each week.
What are the advantages of remote dental billing?
If you’ve never worked with a virtual administrator, the thought may seem a little strange at first. But remote dental billing can benefit your practice in numerous ways:
- We can streamline the process, making day-to-day operations much more efficient.
- Thanks to our expertise, we can reduce the risk of coding mistakes, lost paperwork, and other errors that can have major consequences for your practice.
- When you outsource excess administrative work, it can boost practice morale and job satisfaction.
- Your in-house team will have more time to focus on patient interactions and creating a great experience for everyone who comes into your office.
What if I want to keep everything in-house? Can you still help?
Absolutely! Maybe you have a loyal team member who is struggling but whom you wish to keep onboard. Or perhaps you prefer face-to-face interactions with your administrative team.
Dental Practice Enhancement also offers financial administrative training. We can help you establish practice policies that will ensure more bills are paid and in a more timely fashion.
Why choose Dental Practice Enhancement?
Our experience and passion make us leaders in the field. Our founder, Tina Brown, has over 35 years of experience in the highly specialized world of dental administration. Each of our team members brings valuable knowledge, a love for dentistry, and a drive to help dentists and their patients.
Contact Us to Learn How We Can Work with Your Practice
To find out whether our dental billing services are right for you, contact us today.
Send us a message or call us at (833) DPE – FOR – U.